Request a Callback
UK is one of the most dynamic study destinations in the world. Top class teaching facilities at some of the most renowned universities in the world make UK ideal to gain an undergrad or post grad degree. About 10 – 30% of students at UK Universities are international students. You would get a chance to meet and interact with students from European countries as well as other countries from around the world.
TOP REASONS FOR SELECTING UK
- World renowned institutes
- Hand on approach to teaching, innovative teaching methodologies
- Cost effective and student friendly country
- Scholarship and funding options
- Multicultural setup
- Shorter duration courses as compared to other destinations – Bachelor programs are usually for 3 years and master’s programs are for 1 year
WHY SHOULD I STUDY IN THE UK?
If you have passed your high school, you can study a Bachelors Degree in the UK. UK is a popular destination for all kinds of undergraduate courses, be it business studies, engineering, science, law, economics, arts or computing, etc. UK provides a secure environment for young students – one of the top reasons parents prefer sending their children to the UK!
If you are looking to pursue a master’s directly after completing your graduation, then you can consider UK universities as they accept 15 years of education for post graduate courses. Master programs are offered across a wide number of specializations choices from Marketing to Luxury Brand Management, Medicine to Physiotherapy, Fine arts to Multimedia and Design, Finance to Entrepreneurship and many more.
Popular courses at master’s level:
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in International Business
- Masters in Human Resource Management
- Masters in Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Engineering Business Management
- Masters in Fashion Design
- Masters in Engineering
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- Masters in Media and Communication
Admission Criteria: UK Universities
Admissions to Universities in the UK are based on a number of factors. Academic background, performance in English Language tests, recommendations from faculty or work recommendations and a strong statement of purpose. It is important that your application is handled in the right manner to ensure your chances of getting in to the University of your choice.
UCAS for Undergraduate UK applications
UCAS – or the ‘University & Colleges Application System’ is a central process of applying to Undergraduate degree programs.
POST GRADUATE UK APPLICATIONS:
- All Masters programs in UK are for 1 year [ with a few exceptions]
- Most UK universities accept students from Indian universities for post graduate with 15 years of education
- There is rolling admission with most universities accepting applications right up to June on a space available basis.
- Students may apply while they are in their final year of undergraduate degree programs
- Most applications are free with few exceptions. Students can pay the application fee by credit card.
WHERE DO YOU BEGIN?
THE EDUABROAD HAS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED STUDENTS IN THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES
- London School of Economics
- Kings College London
- St. Andrews
- Heriott Watt
- East Anglia
- Queen’s Belfast
- Robert Gordon
- GLOBAL CAMPUSES
Summer School options in UK
Summer Schools are classes held for about 4 – 6 weeks typically during months of May and June or July and August
Popular colleges for Summer School in the UK
- Kings College, London
- London School of Economics
Eduabroad Hall of Fame
- Karan Dave – London School of Economics (LSC) 2017
- Ritu Gada- Msc Embroyology – Oxford University 2017
- Maulik Shah – Imperial College (2017)
- Sushil Nama – Warwick MBA
- Sagar Majithia – University of Strathclyde – Msc Finance
- Moinuddin Amrelia – UCL – Msc Medicine natural Products
- Nehal Goel – UCL – Msc Smart cities and Urban Analytics
- Siddhant Bansal – Bath MBA