Request a Callback
TOP REASONS FOR STUDYING IN USA
- USA is a melting pot of cultures
- Huge campuses & modern teaching facilities
- Flexible courses
WHY SHOULD I STUDY IN THE USA?
Undergrad students have the biggest advantage of having flexible courses which allow them to study subjects of their choice across various streams. So you may take business or engineering courses, yet follow your interests in science, Literature, music, theater, film making and the arts. US Universities gives you options to make your permutations, studying a diverse combinations of subjects.
For Post grad courses, most US universities require a 16 year education. There are some universities like University of Massachusetts that accept a 15 year education. USA offers Post grad options in a large number of specializations like Art, Engineering, Culinary Arts, Fashion, Business, Finance and many more.
ADMISSION CRITERIA: USA UNIVERSITIES
USA degrees are highly coveted with competitive and selective admission process. Most important criteria are Good academic grades and high performance in entrance aptitude tests like SAT (for undergrad) and GMAT/GRE (for Postgrad). It is best to start planning your application to USA Universities a year in advance.
Check out our “Consulting” Section for services we offer that make you a strong and attractive applicant to top-ranking institutions in the United States.
WHERE DO YOU BEGIN?
After you have decided what course/subject you want to pursue, you need to short-list the universities. A number of factors are to be considered before you decide where you want to apply. Once you have shortlisted the universities, you can start the application process. Usually most colleges have similar requirements for the applications but you should check for updated information on the websites so as not to miss out on any details and important formalities.
Expert counselors at Eduabroad help at each step from choosing a course to application to accommodation and visas along with a range of expert help. Go to our contact page to schedule an appointment with our counselors or send us an online query.
The Eduabroad HAS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED STUDENTS IN THE FOLLOWING USA UNIVERSITIES:
- Stanford University
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Princeton University
- Yale University
- Columbia University
- Brown University
- Cornell University
- University of Pennsylvania (UPenn)
- Dartmouth College
- California Institute of Technology (CalTech)
- University of Chicago
- Johns Hopkins University
- Northwestern University
- Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Duke University
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley)
- New York University (NYU)
- University of Michigan
- Tufts University
- Emory University
- Boston University
- University of Texas at Austin
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of Southern California
- Purdue University
- University of Massachusetts
- Emory University
- Rutgers State University
- University of Virginia
SUMMER SCHOOL OPTIONS IN USA:
Summer Schools are classes held for about 4–6 weeks typically during months of May and June or July and August
Popular colleges for Summer School in the USA
- Harvard University
- University of California at Berkley
- New York University
EDUABROAD HALL OF FAME:
- Kunal Jiwrajaka at UC Berkeley (2000) full scholarship
- Priyanka Agarwal at U Penn (2000) Technology + Wharton program
- Dhruv Sampat at Stanford (2002)
- Pankaj Dinodia at Wharton (2005) and Harvard (2011)
- Ruchi Jain at MIT (2007) and Harvard (2013)
- Nakul Mankatalla at Carnegie Melon (2009)
- Mohammed Antulay at Columbia (2011)
- Tanvi Chedda at Cornell on a full scholarship (2012)
- Dhruv Agarwal at Yale (2012)
- Nishit Khandwala at Stanford (2013)