International universities conduct interviews to assess your communication skills, commitment to the dedicated course and university, and thus selecting the very best students for their university.
Thus, after receiving university admission, here are a few tips you can follow to ace your university interview:
- Review your personal statement
- Study your resume well
- Review the university’s website and look through the course guide
- Read up on the latest developments happening in your field and area of interest
- Thoroughly prepare basic questions like ‘what you want to study & why’ and ‘Why XYZ university’
- In case of portfolio presentation, be articulate and creative